We are thrilled to finally share details on our 5-night Colorado run this July! Join SCI at Dillon Amphitheater on Tues/Weds July 13 & 14, followed by Red Rocks on Fri/Sat/Sun, July 16, 17 & 18! Please read below for important ticketing info:
July 13 & 14 – Dillon Amphitheater – Dillon, CO
Public On-Sale: Friday, May 14 – 10am MT
July 16, 17, 18 – Red Rocks – Morrison, CO
Fair AXS Ticket Request Period:
May 12, 11am MT through May 20, 12pm MT
Public On-Sale: Friday, May 28 @ 10am MT
We understand the demand for our Red Rocks shows may exceed the available tickets, and want all fans to have a fair shot at joining us. This year, there will be a “Fair AXS” ticket request period. Fans can begin to request Red Rocks tickets starting now for individual nights, as well as 3-Day passes.
Here is how it will work:
- Submit your request for 3-Day passes or individual nights beginning Wednesday, May 12th at 11 am MT thru Thursday, May 20th at 12:00pm MT.
- AXS will weed out scalper bots and process all legitimate requests in random order.
- 3-Day Passes will be fulfilled prior to individual show requests.
- You will be required to pay a $20.00 deposit per ticket requested.
- If randomly selected, the deposit will be applied to your order and your credit card will automatically be charged for the remaining amount.
- If not selected, the deposit will be refunded within 14 days.
- On or before May 27th, AXS will alert you if you have been selected.
- Any remaining tickets will go on sale to the public on May 28th at 10:00 am MT.
- In the event that Red Rocks capacity is increased and sectioning is no longer required, all tickets for Red Rocks only will be general admission (besides rows 1-4 and row 70).
Information regarding AXS Fair, ticket prices, viewing sections, accessible viewing and more can be found on the 3-Day and individual show pages for July 16, 17, and 18. Get your ticket requests in now, and we hope to see as many of you as possible at Dillon & Red Rocks this July!